We all have questions about our health care, and there are people who can answer those questions.
Your first contact is the district’s Benefits Office. You can reach the benefits office at 510-466-7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific information concerning the various health, life, and income protection benefits, the actual plan documents are listed here:
You can also visit the Peralta Benefits Plan site at
We have increasing confidence in the new health plans–the bugs are getting worked out, and things are starting to run much more smoothly. But there are still problems. If you are having a problem with your benefits, please let the PFT know.
*Please click here to access Peralta Retirees Organization’s Vice-President, Bruce Jacob’s power-point presentation entitled, Health Insurance and Retirement, Kaiser, Core Source and Medicare.
- 2022 Proposed New Benefits Plan FAQ’s
- Retirement’s Checklist from Peralta District
- Peralta Retirees Organization application
- CAL STRS
- CAL PERS
- Peralta Retirees Organization
- Peralta District Benefits Info
- Benefits Forms and Docs
- Greenside Retirement Letter
- Rules of Thumb for Retirement (Spring 2016)
- Retirement Workshop Presentation 2019